Window Setting Blocks - TPE w/ Adhesive Back
TPE adhesive backed setting blocks.
Available in 100-piece sheets or on a continuous kiss-cut roll (various quantities).
- Protects the insulated glass unit (IG) from the impact of opening/closing the sash.
- Provides stress relief as vinyl windows expand and contract with changes in temperature/humidity.
- Keep glass from cracking and protect the integrity of the glazing bead.
- Install inside the window sash, between the sash material and IG.
- Use larger setting blocks (thickness and length/width) with larger glass panes.
- Distribute weight evenly by placing at least two setting blocks on each of sash edges.
- Use setting blocks with the same gauge/thickness on all four sides to promote even weight displacement.
We Also Recommend